Welcome to Moscow Ballet’s 2010 Great Russian Nutcracker tour!
The company will be traveling coast to coast this year so check http://www.nutcracker.com/tickets to see when we will be in your neck of the woods! We are excited to be able to tell you that we are commissioning some new costumes this year. Stay tuned for that! We’ll be updating our Facebook Page with a behind the scenes look soon! (http://www.facebook.com/nutcracker.moscowballet)
We are also proud to announce this year’s deepest discount! Only available to early patrons, enter ‘SAVE’ when you purchase your tickets for savings of up to $20 on each seat! (check your local box office!) That’s $80 bucks for a family of four!
In honor of The Father of Russian Ballet, Marius Petipa, Moscow Ballet introduces an exclusive, premium seating package: Platinum Seating. For our most discriminating patrons, Platinum Seating is limited to 7 couples per performance. The Platinum Seating Package includes (2) front row seats, a limited edition, signed Giclee print of original art commissioned to commemorate the passing in 1910 of legendary Ballet Master, Marius Petipa. Early seating coinciding with a meet and greet with a Moscow Ballet artist, preferred parking, and an assortment of fine chocolates.
With Platinum Seating, you will receive:
• 1 Front row center orchestra seats
• 1 Limited Edition signed and numbered Giclee print (see description below)
• Meet and greet with Moscow Ballet soloist
• Early seating up to 60 minutes prior to general public seating
• Tour of backstage 45 minutes prior to curtain.
• Preferred parking
• Gourmet chocolates
CLICK HERE for more information!
100 years after Petipa’s passing, Moscow Ballet is proud to commission in his memory, two of today’s most highly skilled painters direct from the honorable Russian Academy of Arts located in St. Petersburg, Russia. Since its inception in the eighteenth century, the Academy has remained faithful to agelessly traditional methods and practices in the visual arts. This dedication is reflected in Moscow Ballet’s faithful advocacy of pristine, classical ballet.
VIP Package Description
Treat your family to a VIP experience of Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker. Enjoy preferred seating located within the first 10 rows of the center orchestra section along with a Moscow Ballet Goodie Bag filled with souvenir merchandise including:
• Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker DVD, featuring esteemed International Ballet Completion Gold Medalist Cristina Terentieva. Shot in 2009 in Toronto, this performance showcases the elegance and beauty of Russian classical ballet, performed at it’s highest level.
• Moscow Ballet Canvas Tote bag
• Autographed Moscow Ballet Great Russian Nutcracker Poster
• Moscow Ballet ‘Great Russian Nutcracker’ plush bear.
Take advantage of our early bird discounts. Just click here to save up to $80 on family pack tickets. (Check Box Office)
This year’s Nutcracker features enhanced choreography and new costumes. The two tours are choreographed by Moscow Ballet’s ballet masters, Anatoli Emelianov and Vladimir Troschenko.
So keep checking back! We have lots of cool stuff planned here with Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker!